Friday, July 22, 2011

Civil War History #29 Railroad Crossing

Civil War History #19 Missouri Star

Farmer's Wife Sampler #6 Big Dipper

I've been doing pretty well meeting my goals; last week I checked off everything except basting "Summer Solstice". So far this week I've done the two Civil War blocks and one Farmer's Wife. I started paper piecing a Dear Jane block this evening. Earlier I pressed and laid out the backing for "Summer Solstice" to at least begin the basting process. This hot, hot weather has me feeling less than energetic enough to crawl around on the floor to do that!  I found border fabric for "Friendship Medallion" - but still need to find just the right shade of blue-green for the middle border. I'd like to finish it before Edyta Sitar is here next week for lecture and classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment