Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paducah!



Took a one day bus trip last Saturday. Fabulous quilts; need more than one day to stand in front of them with mouth hanging open in awe! I covered it pretty well, and the vendors-controlled myself and didn't buy too much. Kept to my vow not to buy any more kits until I get some finished (only because a booth was out of "Thistle and Thicket" kit that caught my eye!)Found the Pieces of Time pattern I've been looking for, golden threads paper, fabric for Chrissy's border and some Wm Morris fabric.
As I was entering the showroom, saw Ricky Tims come through the doorway. I bought one of his C.D.s at his booth from Justin. Nice guys. Maybe I can take his class and/or go to his concert in the future.
Next year I hope to get a room and stay for at least 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment